hxm-forum.com
SELAMAT DATANG DI HXM FORUM
Please login untuk berdiskusi disini...
kalo belum punya akun silahkan mendaftar dulu...
keuntungan menjadi member:
1. no ads/ iklan
2. see hidden forum
3. free download
dan keuntungan laenya...

HAPPY BROWSING

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hxm-forum.com
SELAMAT DATANG DI HXM FORUM
Please login untuk berdiskusi disini...
kalo belum punya akun silahkan mendaftar dulu...
keuntungan menjadi member:
1. no ads/ iklan
2. see hidden forum
3. free download
dan keuntungan laenya...

HAPPY BROWSING

hxm-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms

3 posters

Go down

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Empty [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms

Post by Anuku Paling Kenyal Tue Aug 09 2011, 21:44

Hi Teman .. Here I bring a great compilation of games gameboy, gameboy color, and some rooms h*ck .. All rooms passed by me at MeBoy 2.2 for fans of K0F, combos and special .. can be found on GameFAQs ..

MY COLLECTION OF KING OF FIGHTERS

King of fighter's 95 (Gameboy)

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Nettou-king-of-fighters-9

The King of Fighters '95 Memperkenalkan Yagami Kyo Kusanagi's rival Iori, Karakter dan tempat sesuai dengan yang ada di Film. Using the "Team Edition" feature, kamu dapat mempersonalisasi Tampilan dan keypad sesuai dg yang kamu mau.
Tersedia beberapa mode pertarungan,

nettou_king_of_fighters_95.zip - 341 KB

------------------------------

King of fighter's 96(Gameboy)

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Nettou96

The King of Fighters '96 memiliki 27 karakter, ditambah 2 raja (yang dapat terbuka menggunakan kode/setelah kamu mengalahkan semua lawan). Fitur lain yang diwarisi dari KOF 95 mencakup kemampuan untuk memilih antara "Combat Team" or the traditional "House of combat" style of play, in addition to the "Contra" and "Survival" mode.

nettou_king_of_fighters_96.zip - 378 KB

-----------------------------

King of fighter's 97(Gameboy)

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Nettou97

Well guys here I bring the K0F 97 in the great saga of these great games gameboy, forgive me but I found the image of the real as it is h*ck gameboy room.

nettou_king_of_fighters_97.zip - 631 KB

King of fighter's 98(Gameboy)

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Nettou98

Well guys here I bring the K0F 98 in the great saga of these great games gameboy, h*ck room.

king_of_fighters_98_the_unl_.zip - 578 KB

King of fighters -Heat of battle(Gameboy)

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Nettou99

Mirip dengan 95 .. tapi tidak. hackroom

king_of_fighters_heat_of_battle.zip - 378 KB

King of fighters R-2 (Gameboy Color)

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Nettou100

Ini adalah NeoGeo hackroom gameboycolor masa lalu.

king_of_fighters_r_2.zip - 451 KB

Super Fighter's 99 (Gameboy Color) chevere :D

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Nettou101

It is like KOF but I like it because they have more characters like: KYO, Benimaru, Daimon, Terry, Andy, Joe, Ryo, Robert, Yuri, Leona, Ralf, Clark, ATHENA, Kensou, Gentsai (old big nose xD), MAI , Chizuru, KING, KIM, CHOI (the flat Scissorhands) KOEHAM (the panzom), CHRIS (chibolas) Shermie, Nanak (the red dress), Mary, Yamazaki, BILLY, IORI (inevitable), SHINGO, AND A HIDDEN (will rugalf xD)- this is the only game that my friend went up it went up Pablov28.

super_fighter_99.zip - 1.3 MB

NB: Pleace Rename .zip with .jar
Anuku Paling Kenyal
Anuku Paling Kenyal
Admin

Jumlah posting : 665
koin : 6161

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/36576260/ff7143df/sharing.htm

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Empty Re: [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms

Post by dodiks Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:27

wehhhh mantap kang ijin donlot...cendol meluncur bersulang
dodiks
dodiks
Ngontrak
Ngontrak

Jumlah posting : 52
koin : 4721

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Game - [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms Empty Re: [Res:240x320] Compilation of games KING OF FIGHTER'S / Boy, Game Boy Color, h*ck rooms

Post by Joekerz Tue Aug 09 2011, 23:06

Gameboy/meboy nya keren2 neh wow

Btw ini harus pake launcer ga kang kaya game nintendo, apa ini sudah di jadikan game jar biar langsung bs dimainkan
Joekerz
Joekerz
Moderators
Moderators

Jumlah posting : 1778
koin : 8176

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Anuku Paling Kenyal Wed Aug 10 2011, 11:38

-dodiks: thank, wat cendolnya kang.
Joekerz: yoi-kang ini .jar
zip rename to jar.
Anuku Paling Kenyal
Anuku Paling Kenyal
Admin

Jumlah posting : 665
koin : 6161

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/36576260/ff7143df/sharing.htm

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas